The DOXA Observatory primarily pursues two purposes :
- Take account of the State and development of the legal arguments in Latin; and,
- Contribute to the improvement of jurídico-argumentativas practices in the Latin world.
For the realization of these, the DOXA Observatory is organized and operates around the following lines of action:
- Information: offering updated and relevant information on jurídico-argumentativas practices in the Latin world.
- Criticism: promotion of the analysis and assessment, public and deliberative, in the legal argumentation in the Latin world.
- Theoretical: contribution to the cooperative development and dissemination of methodological and institutional guidelines to improve the quality of the argumentative praxis in the Latin legal world.
With a view to ensuring the continuity and quality of these services, the Observatory DOXA feeds of information, opinions and suggestions from, on the one hand, of the nodes that make up the network of observation and, on the other hand, the communicative interactionprimarily through the virtual forums of discussion, of citizens, legal operators, law students, academic and other participants in the argumentative praxis.