The Communications Unit manages, in a creative and professional, global communication at the University of Alicante with transparency and honesty, to publicize their activities and communication to society of the university community and the values of the institution.
Services rendered are general to all subunits:
• Advice on communication and media coverage.
• Coverage of university events.
• Preparation of press releases.
• Planning and managing press conferences.
• Personal attention to information requests from the media.
• Planning and production of live radio broadcasts.
• Management and production of recordings for television and monitor the implementation.
El 6 de marzo de 2002 se presentó en rueda de prensa el portal de noticias "Actualidad Universitaria. Revista digital de la Universidad de Alicante".
New corporate homepage of the University of Alicante (Published on 26/09/2012)
We have just launched a new corporate homepage of the University of Alicante. This change reflects the need for more accessible and organized access to the contents, as well as for adapting it to allow it to be more modern and visually attractive.
Follow the University of Alicante on Facebook and Twitter: study programmes, announcements, competitions, registration, events, courses and much more ... If you like the UA, click on "I like" at facebook.com/campusUA