User access and management
Go to UACloud’s Student Support app and click on Sign in.
In the Student Support menu bar, select “Adaptaciones curriculares” (Adjustments). In the drop-down menu, select “Listado de usuarios” (User list).
Only users who have been created and enabled in the Student Support app will have access to the adjustment management section. There are two user profiles:
- “Gestor” (Manager): These users can view and manage their centre's adjustments.
- “Coordinador” (Coordinator): These users can also view and manage adjustments. Furthermore, they must accept/reject and issue decisions on adjustments.
To add a user, go to “Listado de usuarios” (User list), click on “Añadir usuario” (Add user) and complete all required fields:
- “Nombre” (Name): User name.
- “Apellidos” (Surnames): User surnames.
- “Nombre a mostrar” (Display name): User name displayed in the app and reports if needed, for instance first name and first surname.
- “Email UA” (UA email address): User’s UA email address to access UACloud.
- “Perfil” (Profile): You must choose a user type, “Gestor” (Manager) or “Coordinador” (Coordinator).
- “Activo” (Active): To specify whether a user is active and has access to the app or not.
Once all details have been entered, click on “Crear” (Create). The user will be immediately created and given access.
To edit a user, go to “Listado de usuarios” (User list) and click on the user’s “Editar” (Edit) button. Edit the information you wish to change and click on “Actualizar” (Update) to save changes.
To delete users, in the “Editar” dialogue box, go to “Opciones” (Options) and click on “Eliminar usuario” (Delete user). A pop-up box will be displayed asking if you are sure, click on “Aceptar” (Accept).