Declaración de accesibilidad
- Introduction to accessibility
- Accessibility statement
- Compliance status
- Non-accessible content
- Preparation of this accessibility statement
- Observations and contact details
Accessibility is the degree to which all people can perceive, understand and navigate the information contained in a digital document regardless of their technical, cognitive or physical abilities.
The University of Alicante is committed to making its websites and applications accessible to mobile devices, according to the RD 1112/2018 .
This accessibility statement applies to websites in the domain www.ua.es or the equivalent web.ua.es .
This website is partially compliant with level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines in version 2.1, due to the exceptions and lack of conformity in the following aspects.
The content below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Because a content management system is used and there are hundreds of users updating and creating new content, we cannot guarantee that the content will comply with the WCAG 2.1. However, we undertake to review the content periodically and to resolve any problems that users notify us of.
- There are video, audio or video and audio old multimedia contents that do not comply with the AA level of accessibility because they do not have subtitles or text transcription.
This statement was prepared on 25 October 2019 after review of the home page by the University's technical staff and by users with various disabilities.
If you have any queries, complaints or suggestions regarding the accessibility of the University of Alicante's websites and applications for mobile devices, or if you wish to request information in an accessible format, you can send them to us.
If you need information about how to use this website with support products or technical aids, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .