The UA Faculty of Health Sciences supports Ana Laguna as the Dean
Alicante, 8th March 2012
The Faculty of Health Sciences has given its backing to lecturer Ana Laguna Perez with a support of 77.5% of the votes cast in an election where she was the only candidate. Because the Faculty of Health Sciences was established in this academic year, it is the first time elections has been held to choose a dean at this centre, who comes from the former School of Nursing.
Lecturer Ana Laguna was elected the School Director in February 2010 and, after the legislative change to become a Faculty in 2011, she took over as the dean, a position now strengthened by the high support she has received from all groups of this faculty who will attend the voting session.
This term of office, Ana Laguna will be accompanied by the following team:
- José Ramón Martínez Riera, Vice Dean for Nursing Academic Coordination and Mobility. Public Health and Medical Care Institutional Relations.
- Jose Antonio Hurtado Sanchez, Vice Dean fpr Academic Coordination of Human Nutrition and Dietetics and Mobility. Public Health and Medical Care Institutional Relations
- Maria Teresa Ruiz Cantero, Vice Dean for Research, Graduate / Doctoral Programmes and International Relations.
- Cristina Garcia Cabanes, secretary.
- Eva Maria Gabaldon Bravo, Coordinator for Quality Standards & Students
Universidad de Alicante Carretera de San Vicente del Raspeig s/n 03690 San Vicente del Raspeig Alicante (Spain)