Faculties and centres
Download Service List of Services in PDF.
The mission of the Centre of Support to the Student is to offer a specific attention to the students of the University of Alicante that, by personal circumstances, familiar or partner-economic, can be in situation of disadvantage or see affected his academic performance, with the end to guarantee his full university participation, following the principles of equality of opportunities and universal accessibility and by means of the development of programs of integration, advice and sensitisation headed to the university community.
• Diffusion between professors and students of the last course of secondary education of the resources that offers the Centre of Support to the Student.
• Advice in coordination with the Secretariat of Access of the UA, in the necessary adaptations to realise the proof of Selectivity.
• Cooperation with the Service of Infomatrícula, establishing in the Centre of Support to the Student a point of matrícula for the cases that require a specific advice in said process, to the time that analyse the organisational appearances and of necessary adaptation.
• Collaboration with the Service of Mobility, establishing organisational protocols for the sending and the reception of students with disability in the EEES.
• Contact with all the students autodeclarados with disability that participate in the program of support.
• Advice and personalised support:
· To the alumnado on the resources that offers them the University and the external of field comunitario (foundations, entities asociativas, city councils, autonomous communities…) from the start of his career until his labour exit.
· To the professor on the adecuación of the educational methodology, the adaptation of materials, the system of evaluation of the asignaturas and recommendations for the deal with the student.
• Development of an individual plan of support valuing with the student his personal needs and the specific resources of índole technical, material or personal that can need.
• Ergonomic and computer adaptation of places of study.
• Assessment of the demands of inclusion in the service of transport adapted of the UA.
• Sensitisation and training to the university community respecto the principles of universal accessibility and the circumstances that inciden in the subject of the disability.
• Programming and organisation of the conjoint activities with the public and private entities of the Observatory of the Disability of the UA to know the real situation of the people with disability in our surroundings of face to improve his social participation and sensitise to the field comunitario on his implications.
• Management of the physical needs and of the communication detected by the alumnado in matter of universal accessibility in the university field, through the vicerrectorados and the corresponding services and advice in the adaptations.
• Development with the student with disability of a personalised plan of research of employment to optimise his process of insertion sociolaboral.
• Mediación With internal and external entities to the UA that possess specific programs of support to the employment for people with disability
• Catchment, adecuación, training and follow-up of the university volunteering in support to the alumnado with special needs.
• Support of volunteering in determinate personal needs of the alumnado with special needs (accompaniments, trascripción or recording of aim, location of books in libraries…)
• Promotion of attitudes solidarias between the university with the development of activities of meeting with the participation of the alumnado with special needs and the volunteering.
• Organisation of events for the promotion of the culture of the gratuitousness and the solidarity between the alumnado.
• Preparation of a personalised plan of support in the socioeconomic situations of emergency that include the attention to needs of índole material in the university field (canteen, transport, photocopies or impressions, books, material of papelería).
• Technical advice in social resources interns or external to the University.
• Tramitación Of the applications and process of adjudication of the helps of emergency.
• Orientation and follow-up of the alumnado that participates in the program to contemplate possible opportunities of employment, access to scholarships…
• Advice informed to the Negotiated of Scholarships and attention of the cases derived by this service.
• Information and individual psychological advice related with personal problems.
• Advice individualizado in problems related with the study.
• Vocational advice.
• Realisation of workshops for the improvement of the performance and for the afrontamiento of examinations.
• Advice in didactic adaptations of students with disability.
• Information and advice on appearances related with the sexuality in general.
• Individual sexual therapy and of couple.
• Training to the university community in appearances related with the sexuality in general.
• Percentage of interviews realised in a no upper term to fifteen days.
• Number of formative activities or of sensitisation realised during the academic course: workshops, seminars…
• Percentage of demands of volunteering that have been attended in an equal or inferior term to a month.
• Percentage of demands of help of emergency attended in the first interview.
• Percentage of resolution of the helps of emergency in a no upper term to twenty days.
• Percentage of applications attended of the Negotiated of Scholarships.
• Index of satisfaction of the users, collected through surveys
• Guarantee the confidentiality of the information received.
• Professional attention and technical advice by means of previous appointment
You can collaborate to help us to improve:
• Contributing your complaints and suggestions on the operation of the Service in the email address and also through our page web.
• Contributing your opinions and suggestions in the interviews with the technicians, telephonically, electronic or postcard remitted to the distinguished direction in this Letter.
• Participating in the surveys of satisfaction with the service.
University of Alicante
Centre of Support to the Student
Campus of Saint Vicente of the Raspeig
Apdo. Of posts 99 And-03080 Alicante
Tels.: 34 965 90 9402 - 34 965 90 3873
Fax: 34 965 90 9802
Schedule of attention the public
Of Monday to Friday of 9.00 to 14.00 h.
Afternoons: of Monday to Thursday, schedule to determine previous appointment
Edition 1 December 2013