High Intellectual Capacities Student Support Centre (SSC)
Ir a contenido
Ir a Estudios, Gobernanza y organización
Student Support Centre (SSC)
High Intellectual Capacities
Students of the University of Alicante, whose academic performance is affected by their personal problems.
In this programme, we will give students counselling service about their doubts in their career choice, fear of public speaking, coping anxiety and stress before the exams, time organization and planning, study skills, teamwork and about various personal situations that are seriously interfering with the student's academic performance.
Now, we also offer specialized sexological counselling services.
How to use this service
- We attend individually, in groups, and also online.
- To request arrange an appointment, whether on line or in person, avoiding unnecessary waiting: fill in the corresponding form(s), depending on the problem(s) you need to address (personal history, habits of study, anxiety before the exams, etc.), through the Virtual Office of the SSC .
- If you decide to receive other peer support through social networks, join our private student group of the CAE (accessed by invitation of the psychologists of the CAE and the your own university mail account)
- Occasionally, we participate in activities organized by different faculties or services, such as:
PATEC - Tutorial Action Programme of the Faculty of Economic & Business Sciences 2012
PATEC - Tutorial Action Programme of the Faculty of Economic & Business Sciences 2011
PATEC - Tutorial Action Programme of the Faculty of Economic & Business Sciences 2010
PAT - Tutorial Action Programme of the Polytechnic School 2010
PATEC - Tutorial Action Programme of the Faculty of Economic & Business Sciences 2007/08
Secretariat for Admissions - Guidance Seminar for Mature students (over 25s)
- UAYUDA of the SSC , where you'll find a variety of articles and tips from lecturers to deal with subjects, materials, study skills, fear of examinations, information on food bad habits, alcohol, family conflicts, etc.
- Royal Decree 1791 / 2010, of 30 December, which approves the Statute of the University Student (BOE 31-12-10)
- Student Guide of the University of Alicante ,(Office of the Vice President for Students)
- VideoBlog " a tu salud 07 "by Dr. Javier Blanquer, where you can listen the explanations and information shared by the Doctor in his surgery 07 on health problems, which can be useful for other patients who attend other surgeries worldwide.