Applications Master's Degrees
Announcement: Masters 2021/22
The application for the masters of the University of Alicante can be performed in one or two different periods depending on the chosen master. There are masters that use a two periods calendar, but there are a some masters that use a single period calendar.
In the masters with two periods calendar, you can apply in any period but you have to take into account that once the first period is finished, if there are no vacant places there will be no second period.
In the masters with single period it is mandatory to apply before the end of the period.
So, depending on your master you should use one or another admission calendar. To know which one is the calendar for your master you shall find it in the list of admission calendars for masters.
With your application you must submit the following documentation:
- ID Card (Spanish ID card - DNI), foreigner's Identification number (NIE) or passport.
- In any case must be a valid document scanned by both sides.
- Official undergraduate degree certificate giving access to the relevant Master's degree or evidence of having paid the issuing fees for such a degree certificate (*).
- The date of issuance of the official university degree that gives you access cannot be later than the final term of the application.
- If your undergraduate degree doesn't belong to the European Higer Educate Area (EHEA), you must submit in a single file the certificate scanned on both sides.
- Student's academic record (*)
- Certain Master's degrees require specific documents, these documents are not stated on the pre-registration form.
- If you belong to any of the groups with special admission quota: certificate of belonging to this special admission quota group.
(*) University of Alicante students don't have to submit their valid ID cards, official undergraduate degree certificate/diploma neither academic certification.
Students with foreign degree
In addition to all the previous documentation, it may be necessary to submit:
- Statement of equivalence of GPA (Grade Point Average) for foreign university entry qualifications.
- Sworn translation of documents (only in the case of documents not written in Spanish or Valencian/Catalan).
- For documents written in English, French, Italian and Portuguese, no sworn translation is necessary in the application phase. The sworn translation of these documents will be necesary in the registration phase.
- If your degree has not been obtained in a country of the European Space of Upper Education, you will have to present the payment proof of the equivalence report fee ( DOCV 17/08/2016 Annex I, title II, point 3.3 ) and you have to provided your degree legalized in the registration phase.
To take into account:
- Some of the Master's Degrees giving access to a regulated job in Spain can request an official approval of the foreign degree when applying for admission. Check this information on the relevant Master's Degree website before apply. At the University of Alicante, the official approval must be taken into account in the following masters:
- In the FAQ you can find the requeriments that must be met by any foreign document used in the admission process.
The admission process has a detailed calendar with several steps. The process is the same both for single and two period masters, the unique diferencies are the dates.
Calendar 1 - Faculty Masters ↓
This calendar is used by all the masters offered by any of the Faculties: Faculty of Science, Faculty of Economic & Bussines Sciences, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Health Sciences.
All the masters use the same dates execpt the Master in Academic Staff, which has some variations explicitly expressed in the calendar.
- 1 st Period: 10/03/2021 - 30/06/2021
- You should apply between 10/03/2021 & 30/06/2021.
- Publication of the application results
- On 07/07/2021 will be published the application results.
- For the Master in Academic Staff the publication will be on 09/07/2021.
- If your application has not been succsessful you can lodge and appeal between 08/07/2021 & 13/07/2021 (12/07/2021 & 16/07/2021 for the Master in Academic Staff). Help.
- On 21/07/2021 will be publshed the appeals decission. (26/07/2021 for the Master in Academic Staff).
- Once admitted you can enroll between 22/07/2021 & 23/07/2021 (27/07/2021 & 28/07/2021 for the Master in Academic Staff).
- Waiting list movement
- The waiting lists movements will take place between 26/07/2021 & 27/07/2021.
NOTA: Once the first period is finished, the second period will begin only for the masters with vacant places.
- 2 nd Period: 07/07/2021 - 06/09/2021
- You should apply between 07/07/2021 & 06/09/2021.
- Publication of the application results
- If your application has not been succsessful you can lodge and appeal between 14/09/2021 & 20/09/2021. Help.
- On 24/09/2021 will be publshed the appeals decission.
- Once admitted you can enroll between 27/09/2021 y 28/09/2021.
- Waiting list movement
- The waiting lists movements will take place between 29/09/2021 y 30/09/2021.
NOTA: Once the admission process is finished, if there is any vacant places there will be an extraordinary admission period from 13/09/2021, this period is managed by the responsible Faculty of the master.
Calendar 2 - Polytechnic School Masters ↓
El calendario 2 lo emplean todos los másteres pertenecientes a la Escuela Politécnica Superior.
- Single Period: 10/03/2021 - 28/05/2021
- You should apply between 10/03/2021 & 28/05/2021.
- P ublication of the application results
- A ppeals
- If your application has not been succsessful you can lodge and appeal between 04/06/2021 & 08/06/2021 . Help.
- On 10/06/2021 will be publshed the appeals decission.
- A dmission
- Once admitted you can enroll between 11/06/2021 & 14/06/2021.
NOTA: Once the admission process is finished, if there is any vacant places there will be an extraordinary admission period between 04/06/2021 and 31/10/2021 this period is managed by the Polytechnic School.
Take a look at the FAQ, probably your answer is there. If not, don't hesitate to send an email to: email@example.com
For specific inquiries (specialties, language requirement, teaching method, timetables, etc.) you should contact the Center responsible for the master's degree.
Master's degrees managed by other universities