Master's Admissions - Calendar C Life Long Learning Centre
Ir a contenido
Ir a Estudios, Gobernanza y organización
Life Long Learning Centre
Master's Admissions - Calendar C
Admission process - Calendar C
- Application period: 12 March - 31 May 2019
- You must submit your pre-registration application between 12 March and 31 May 2019.
- Publication of admission results
- Once you have been admitted, you can complete your registration between 11 June 2019 and 13 June 2019.
- Submission of complaints
- If you have not been admitted, you can submit a claim and/or amend the errors found in your application between 11 June and 26 June 2019. Instructions.
- Results of complaints will be published on 4 July 2019. Once you have been admitted, you can complete your registration between 4 July and 5 June 2019.
- Waiting list movements
- If you were excluded due to a lack of places, you will be given a last chance if any of the students admitted fail to complete their registration.
- The waiting list will be open from 8 July to 10 July 2019. This process will be managed by study centres responsible for the Master’s degrees.
PLEASE NOTE: Additionally, if there are still Master’s courses with places available once this registration period is over, a special period managed by the study centres responsible for the Master’s degrees will be open from 7 June to 31 October 2019.
Master's Catalogue - Calendar C