UA EDUCATION SCIENCE INSTITUTE (ESI) TEACHER TRAINING COURSES
TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAMME OFFERED BY THE ESI
This training programme is aimed at the University of Alicante academic staff members, organised through courses and workshops providing practical experiences and specific demands of the UA Faculties and Schools. The ESI thus establishes a training system based on the demands and experiences of the different university offices as a mediation element between the needs and contributions of the university academic staff, individually and/or as a team, and organising the corresponding courses and workshops.
In order to make the communication of the parties involved easier, effective and dynamic, a direct system is established through a link for suggestions on the ESI home page. Also, in order to promote and keep the programme updated, a coordinator has been appointed for each Faculty or School.
The syllabus is planned in four academic terms. The aim is to establish a maximum of eight training courses each academic term (two per month). These courses and/or workshops must be combined with the actions developed through the Lifelong Education Programme for public servants in the region of Valencia.
This training programme is open and flexible, with the aim of finding a way to develop all the courses proposed by teachers. It is also a way to promote the courses offered and generated within the University of Alicante.
- ESI 2018 TEACHER TRAINING COURSES
- ESI 2017 TEACHER TRAINING COURSES
- ESI 2016 TEACHER TRAINING COURSES
- ESI 2015 TEACHER TRAINING COURSES
- ESI 2014 TEACHER TRAINING COURSES
- ESI 2013 TEACHER TRAINING COURSES
- ESI 2012 TEACHER TRAINING COURSES
- ESI 2011 TEACHER TRAINING COURSES
- ESI 2010 TEACHER TRAINING COURSES
- ESI 2009 TEACHER TRAINING COURSES
- ESI PREVIOUS TEACHER TRAINING COURSES