Admission criteria: Those stated on article 16 of the Royal Decree 1393/2007 on general admission to official master's programmes. Foreign students coming from other than Spanish-speaking countries should certify, apart from holding at least the B1 leval on Spanish language performance (or threshold level), in terms defined on the "European Common Framework of Reference for Languages"(MCER).
Criteria to assess merits:
1) Graduate studies (up to 4 points). Those entering with a Law degree will be awarded the highest point score.
2) Student's record and specialized education in Environmental Law or Environmental Protection (up to 6 points).
3) Research activities and professional experience in Environmental Law or Environmental Protection (up to 4 points).
4) Education expectations (up to 4 points)
5) Competence in languages and other merits (up to 2 points).
Maximum points: 20 points
Minimum points required: 10 points
Number of places for newcomers: 30
Master's Programme in Environmental and Sustainable Development Law
Universidad de Alicante Carretera de San Vicente del Raspeig s/n 03690 San Vicente del Raspeig Alicante (Spain)