1. the specialized training of experts and qualified technical personnel in local development to meet the current demand for public administrations and private non-profit institutions (foundations, non-governmental organisations,...).
2. the analysis of the processes of local development increasingly linked to global phenomena of not only economic but also social, cultural and educational character.
3. the dissemination of the European strategy for employment and the management of the territory and its application to the local level.
4. the study of the strategies and useful and effective tools that are able to diversify the productive fabric, valorise endogenous resources and generate a dynamic of sustainable growth of the territory at local and regional level in any country or region of the planet, with special interest in the most disadvantaged areas.
5. the introduction to the research activity in the field of local development and territorial innovation, either with an integrated or sectoral perspective.
1. capacity for analysis and synthesis.
2. capacity for organization and planning.
3. ability to properly manage the information, in particular through the use of ICT.
4. ability of autonomous learning and adaptation to new situations.
5. ability to apply knowledge to practice.
6. systematic attitude of care and precision in the work.
7. ability to integrate and/or lead interdisciplinary teams according to the context and the situation.
8. ethical commitment with sustainability, respect for fundamental rights, equality between men and women, democratic values, multiculturalism, peace.
1 understand the theoretical foundations and dimensions of local development and territorial innovation.
2. ability to properly handle concepts, methods and techniques applied to local development and territorial innovation.
3. ability to analyse and interpret the territory as a complex, interrelated and interdependent system.
4. ability to make a diagnosis of endogenous resources in a territory.
5. capacity to act as a mediator between the different operators and administrations involved in the processes of local development and territorial innovation.
6. capacity to advise and coordinate the different actors and administrations involved in the processes of local development and territorial innovation.
7. ability to make decisions, solve problems and manage unforeseen events in the field of local development and territorial innovation.
8. ability to expose and transmit knowledge and actions in the field of territorial development of neat, simple and clear, the context adequately.
9. capacity to make proposals for strategic planning, land-use planning or location of services and activities from the perspective of sustainable local development.
10. capacity to develop an empirical issue related to local development and territorial innovation into an object of research.
Master Oficial en Desarrollo Local e Innovación Territorial
Universidad de Alicante Carretera de San Vicente del Raspeig s/n 03690 San Vicente del Raspeig Alicante (Spain)