Tasks to realise by the director Phd in Computer Science
Ir a contenido
Ir a Estudios, Gobernanza y organización
Phd in Computer Science
Tasks to realise by the director
Register of activities and research plan (RAPI)
The tasks for the thesis director are the following:
- Supervise the specific activities of his students. As thesis director it is not necessary keep updated the RAPI information:
Evaluate the research plan that students send annually, he/she must justify the evolution of his/her work.
- ACTIVITY 1: Seminars and research workshops.
- What I have to supervise? Reports of seminars and workshops. It is necessary a minimun of 2 seminars or workshops by course, during first two years.
- When to supervise? At the time of completion of the activity during the first two years of enrollment.
- ACTIVITY 2: Jornada de presentación de trabajos
- What I have to supervise? The student's attendance of the activity accrediting it with the certificate generated by the PhD coordination of the program.
- When to supervise? At the time of completion of the activity, usually this activity is realized during the first week of July of the first and second year of matrícula.
- ACTIVITY 3: Tutorías
- What have I to do? Elaborate a report that justify the realisation of this activity. The format can be downloaded here .
- When? All years in evaluation period. 1st - 30th June.
- When? All years in evaluation period (1st - 30th June) through the RAPI platform.
- Report an annual evaluation.
- What have to issue? A negative or positive report about specific activities 1, 2 and 3 completed by the student during the academic course. This report will be taken into account by the academic commission for the conjoint evaluation. The application can be found in: doc
- When issue it? In evaluation period (1st - 30th June) each academic course:
More information :