You do not doubt it, if you think that you need to review knowledges of Mathematics, Physical, Chemical or Drawing, aim you to the courses propedéuticos.
The Upper Polytechnical School (EPS) from the course 2004/2005 has realised an additional effort so that all the students again entry can access to the courses propedéuticos, that is to say, courses that give a preparatory education for the study of a discipline; these courses also are known like “courses zero”.
These courses are voluntary and free.
Reinforce the base with regard to those matters of greater difficulty with which the alumnado will confront in the first course.
Facilitate the adaptation to the university context.
For the course 2013/2014 the EPS offer to all the students again entry the following Courses Zero:
The courses are independent modules and the students can enrol in the four matters or indistinctly in any one of them.
To be able to matrícularte have to preinscribirte previously, accessing to this form
* The students of the degree of Architecture or of the degree of Technical Architecture (before degree of Engineering of Edificación) that they want to enrol of drawing will have to select the course (INTRODUCTION To THE TECHNICAL DRAWING FOR THE TITLES OF DEGREE OF ENGINEERING OF And)
- Matrícula: We will warn you through the email of the university so that you enrol you from the virtual campus. To ensure you that you have inscribed you properly, prints the receipt, of 0 euros, that will serve you of protect, but do not have to deliver it if no ask it to you on purpose.
In the case of the courses with two groups, will have to select the group that corresponds you during the process of the matrícula.
SCHEDULES And CLASSROOMS
Of the 2 to 6 September 2013
The matter To corresponds to DRAWING. There will be two modalities:
- DRAWING FOR TECHNICAL ARCHITECTURE And, ARCHITECTURE. Oriented to the students of Architecture and of Technical Architecture (before Ing. Of the Edificación).
CLASSROOM: 19D Low Plant Polytechnical IV
- DRAWING FOR ENGINEERING. Oriented to the students of Ing. Chemistry and of Ing. Civilian.
CLASSROOM: 20D Low Plant Polytechnical IV
The matter D corresponds to CHEMISTRY. It is oriented to students of Ing. Chemistry and Ing. Civilian.
Classroom: CLASSROOM To2/ 0And11
The matters B and C correspond to PHYSICS and to MATHEMATICS. The orientation is general for any one of the degrees of the EPS. There will be two groups:
- GROUP 1. B Is PHYSICAL and C is MATHEMATICAL.
STUDENTS WHOSE FIRST SURNAME BEGINS BY A LETTER COMPRISED BETWEEN THETo And THE L
Classroom: CLASSROOM To2/ 0And14
- GROUP 2. B Is MATHEMATICAL and C is PHYSICAL.
STUDENTS WHOSE FIRST SURNAME BEGINS BY A LETTER COMPRISED BETWEEN THE M And THE Z
Classroom: CLASSROOM To2/ 0And13
Of 9 September to 11 October
The groups B and C will be able to redistribute so that the alumnado can assist, what will do the professors.