University Corporate and President's Communication
- María Martín Arévalo
- Daniel Betoret i Vidal
This section coordinates and outlines institutional communication strategies as well as the image of the University President and his management team.
• Coordinating and performing institutional communicative actions and those involving the University President.
• Channelling the relationship between the media and the University President and his management team, for the purposes of communication and image.
• Designing and organising guiding interventions in press conferences and other media impact events.
• Developing and advising on the preparation of articles and institutional and the University President's editorials.
• Establishing a communication strategy for the development of institutional audiovisual products.
• Monitoring the media impact of both the university communication and the press dossier.
• Accompanying the University President in those events that require special communicative actions.
• Managing interviews and disseminating op-ed pieces