The object of the present announcement is to regulate for the year 2018 the procedure of granting, in diet of advertising, objectivity and competitive concurrence, of the different types of helps that integrate the program typical of the Vicerrectorado of Investigation and Transfer of destined Knowledge to the promotion of the scientific investigation, the technological development and the innovation in the University of Alicante.
This own program contemplates six lines of performance:
1. Incorporation and training of personal researcher and technical personnel.
2. Competitive investigation.
4. Scientific infrastructures-technological.
5. Diffusion of the investigation.
6. Actions of public collaboration-deprived in matter of transfer.
The University of Alicante has joined the agreement on Openness on Animal Research, promoted by the Federation of Scientific Societies in Spain (COSCE), with the collaboration of the European Association of Research Animals (EARA), and launched the 20th September 2016.