la Agencia Estatal de Investigación organiza un webinario para la presentación de la nueva convocatoria de ayudas para Proyectos de I+D+i en Líneas Estratégicas 2021 que se publicará próximamente.
Se describirán los aspectos generales de la convocatoria.
El próximo jueves 25 de febrero a las 12:00 h
Las personas interesadas podrán participar a través del siguiente enlace de Zoom:
Posteriormente la presentación y la grabación del webinario estarán disponibles en la página Web de la Agencia.
Los Premios Fundación BBVA a la Conservación de la Biodiversidad pretenden reconocer e incentivar la labor de las organizaciones conservacionistas, las instituciones y los organismos que desarrollan políticas o funciones de conservación medioambiental, así como la de profesionales de la comunicación que contribuyen con su trabajo a proteger el patrimonio natural.
Para más información y consultas: firstname.lastname@example.org
Destinadas a jóvenes titulados superiores que estén interesados en realizar programas de Master's o Ph.D. en universidades estadounidenses. Patrocinadores: Gobierno de España, Gobierno de EE.UU., Junta de Andalucía, University of Maryland, College of William and Mary, New York Film Academy, Asociación J. W. Fulbright, Cosentino, Fundación Ramón Areces, Grifols, Iberdrola y Mapfre.
Los Premios Fundación BBVA Fronteras del Conocimiento reconocen contribuciones fundamentales en un amplio abanico de campos del conocimiento científico, la tecnología, las humanidades y la creación artística especificados en el punto 2 de estas bases.
The purpose of this call is to regulate 2020 concession procedure, under the principle of publicity, objectivity and competitive competition, of the different types of financial aids that include the program of the Vice-Rectorate for Research and Knowledge Transfer aimed at promoting scientific research, technological development and innovation at the University of Alicante.
This program includes six lines of action:
1. Incorporation and training of research and technical personnel.
2. Competitive research.
4. Scientific-technological infrastructures.
5. Dissemination of research.
6. Actions of public-private collaboration regarding transfer of knowledge.
The purpose of this call is to regulate the 2020 concession procedure of the urgent call for financial aid of the Social Council of the University of Alicante managed by the Office of the Vice President for Research and Knowledge Transfer, for social innovation projects led by UA teaching and research staff providing immediate responses that allow the revival of the tourism sector.
Proposals must include research and social innovation projects that present the immediate development and implementation of, among others, technological applications, products, services, models and good practices from any field of knowledge and multidisciplinarity. When the implementation of the projects affects people, they should consider the possible gender impact, as well as the inclusion of functional diversity. They should also consider the possible environmental impact. In both cases, corrective measures must be anticipated.
The financial aid granted under this call will be financed with contributions from the Social Council, the Office of the Vice President for Social Responsibility, Inclusion and Equality (UA Social Lab), the University Institute for Tourist Research, Gasterra, the Chair of Tourist Studies Pedro Zaragoza Orts, the Vectalia Chair of Mobility and the Chair of Social Responsibility, both from the UA and business patronage.
The maximum amount destined to finance the subsidies of this subprogram will be 100,000 euros according to budget availability.
Resolution, 3 july 2020 of the University of Alicante on the application of Royal Decree Law 11/2020 of March 31, which adopts urgent complementary measures in the Social and Economic field to deal with COVID-19 as regards to the actions financed by the own institutional program for the promotion of R&D
It has been published in the BOUA the bases for an urgent call to deal with COVID-19 aimed at funding COVID19 research projects , in accordance with the principles of social need, emergency and efficiency given the general interest. The FUND – COVID19 by the University of Alicante will finance an amount of 90,000 euros.
Application deadline April 8, 2020 at 14 h.
On 1 April 2020, the following additional provision of RD 11/2020 of 31 March has been published extending temporary contracts of research personnel funding from public calls for human resources in the field of research
FULL TEXT OF THE PROVISION:
Thirteenth additional provision. Rules applicable to employment contracts signed from the financing of public calls for human resources in the field of research and the integration of contracted staff into the National Health System.
1. Entities which have entered into fixed-term employment contracts from funding from calls for human resources aid by state science system funding agents, Technology and Innovation, under any working modality and within the framework of Law 14/2011, of June 12, on Science, Technology and Innovation, may extend the validity of the same under the conditions provided for in this additional provision, only when it is a year or less to the completion of the corresponding employment contracts.
2. The extension of the contracts may be agreed for the duration of the alarm status and its extensions linked to the health emergency caused by the COVID-19, as provided for in RD 463/2020 of 14 March, declaring the state of alarm for the management of the health crisis situation caused by COVID-19. For justified reasons, contracts may be extended for up to three months in addition to the duration of the alarm status and its extensions.
In addition, where contracts have been suspended to enable contracted persons to be integrated into the National Health System to address contingencies arising from the health emergency caused by COVID-19, the suspension time shall be added to the one set out in the preceding paragraph.
3. In any event, the total duration of the employment contract and its eventual extension may exceed the maximum time limits laid down in Law 14/2011 of 1 June.
4. The extension of employment contracts shall require the conclusion of the corresponding agreement between the procuring entity and the personnel employed, prior to the expected date of termination of the contract.
5. The labour and social costs arising from such an extension shall be financed from the budgets of the body, body or convening entity, under the same economic conditions as the corresponding call. The holders of the higher and managing boards, presidents and directors of the boards are authorized to make the necessary budgetary changes and variations to give rise to such financing, including those carried out from remnants of the treasury, as well as the re-settling of the corresponding expenditure files.
6. The boards and entities may issue the decisions which are necessary to adapt the conditions laid down in their corresponding calls for aid provided for in this RD by law, being able to modify by them the conditions and deadlines of the execution and justification of the aid, as well as any issues that could affect the proper development of the contracts in their different modalities and other concepts of expenditure because of the alarm status and the application of the provided in this provision.
URGENT REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR EXTRAORDINARY FUNDING OF RESEARCH PROJECTS ON SARS-COV-2 AND COVID19 DISEASE
Form and deadline of submission:
1. The interested parties shall submit the proposals by email to the address: email@example.com using the template that can be downloaded from the website of the Carlos III Institute of Health (www.isciii.es).
2. All information may be published throughout the processing of this call on this website and/or at the ISCIII website https://sede.isciii.gob.es published.
3. The deadline for submission of proposals will start on 19 March 2020 and shall remain open until the termination of the funds for COVID19 which will to be communicated.
4. Send a copy of the application proposal submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Any data you need of the proposals or clarification about the call, you can contact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Se interrumpen los plazos administrativos de los actos y procedimientos derivados de las convocatorias gestionadas por la Agencia Estatal de Investigación
Carretera San Vicente del Raspeig s/n - 03690 San Vicente del Raspeig - Alicante - Tel. 96 590 3400 - Fax 96 590 3464