ANNOUNCEMENT OF CONTEST OF IDEAS TO ENDOW OF NAME And LOGO To THE PROJECT OF COLLECTIVE FINANCE Or CROWDFUNDING OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ALICANTE
The Project of collective finance or crowdfunding of the University of Alicante summons a contest of ideas to participate in the proposal of a name for the tool web that will allow the gestión on line of the future projects, and the design of a destined logo to be his representative image.
The collective finance, or crowdfunding, is a system based in the collaboration of the community, was monetary or in species, in the finance of scientific projects, social and cultural. This model of finance associates with processes of participation since it is able to involve to the community in the own project that launches converting to the people that it co-fund in partners, partícipes, decisoras and no only in financiadoras. It is thus that it is an only method to involve to the community in his own processes of development.
The Project of collective finance of the University of Alicante has like aim the support and impulse of the investigation, the emprendimiento and the social action of our University attracting destined finance to launch projects promoted by the university community. Incidentally, this initiative pursues other aims that contribute to strengthen the positioning and social function of the University of Alicante, as they are:
(1) Project to the University of Alicante like engine and referent of innovative investigation through the diffusion of his scientific talent to national and international level.
(2) Position to the University of Alicante like institution socially responsible, visibilizando through the projects launched in campaigns of crowdfunding his social commitment and his contribution to the development of the community by means of his own active.
(3) Strengthen the mark UA through his values and excellence, transmitted to the society through his scientific and social projects.
The name and the logo have to be oriented to identify the Project of collective finance of the University of Alicante and have to adapt to any support of work and diffusion employed, especially to his Platform, the tool web that will allow the gestión on line of the process of the campaigns that will be launched to spread and fund the projects.
They will be able to participate Students, Educational Personnel and Researcher, Personnel of Administration and Services and Collective Alumni of the University of Alicante, those who will be able to be required so that they accredit his links to the University of Alicante.
1. Each concursante will be able to present a maximum of two names and two logos, being able to fill until two forms.
2. The proposals of names and logos will be able to present of individual or conjoint form. If the proposal that presents has been realised by several people, one of them will have to appear like author or main author and the rest will identify like coautores or coautoras.
In the case that the proposal was conjoint the team will not be able to be formed by more than three people.
3. All the proposals will have to be original and have not been rewarded in other contests or exhibitions. The jury desestimará any compound work by elements that are not original and that they can be copied of any graphic database.
4. The proposals of logos will have to present in colour and in black and white, with the greater possible resolution and in format JPG, GIF, PNG, PDF, PSD or BMP, taking into account that they will be able to be reproduced in distinct supports and material.
The logos will not be able to exceed the 5 Mb by each archive.
5. The proposals of names will present in Valencian and Spanish.
1. Each concursante will fill his data and will present his proposals through the following form, being able to opt for presenting only name, only logo or both in each proposal.
2. Through the form will request the following data: Name and surnames of the author/to, NIF, pseudonym, telephone, email, files to attach and an explanatory text of the proposal presented.
3. In the name of the files to attach has to state the pseudonym chosen by the one who concursa gone on down the word %u201Cappoint%u201D or %u201Clogo%u201D (depending on if it treats of the proposal of a name or logo) and of %u201Cbn%u201D or %u201Cc%u201D (in the case of logo in white-black or to colour). All this separated by low scripts so that it remain structured of the following way:
Example for the presentation of a name:
Example for the presentation of a logo:
1. The term of presentation begins the next day of the publication of the contest in the BOUA and finalises on 29 September 2017 (23:59).
It will be constituted by:
The General Secretary, that will act like President.
The General Assistant secretary, that will act like Secretary.
The Vice-chancellor of Investigation and Transfer of Knowledge.
The Vice-chancellor of Students and Employment.
The Vice-chancellor of Social Responsibility, Inclusion and Equality.
One or a representative of the Cabinet of Image and Communication of the University of Alicante
1. They establish the following prizes:
To) Three prizes to the best names for the Project of collective finance of the University of Alicante, endowed each one of them with 300 euros.
b) Three prizes to the best logos for the Project of collective finance of the University of Alicante, endowed each one of them with 300 euros.
3. The prize is only, independently of the number of people that participate in the realisation of the proposals rewarded.
4. The prizes can remain empty if the jury like this decides it.
5. The delivery of the prize will do in a public act in the University of Alicante that will announce with sufficient antelación.
1. The property of the name and logo rewarded will yield to the University of Alicante, that reserves the right of reproduction by means of the formats and through the means that consider timely.
2. The University of Alicante reserves the right to retouch the image of the name and winning logo to end to optimise it for his back impression.
The data of personal character that collect go to form part of the File of the University of Alicante. The manager of the file is the Vicerrectorado of Social Responsibility, Inclusion and Equality. The rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the treatment of his data will be able to exercise in front of the Vicerrectorado of Social Responsibility, Inclusion and Equality of the University (or, in his case, indicate, another direct responsible organ of the file), by means of application with photocopy of document of identity, presented in the General Register of the University of Alicante, or through the means that establishes the art. 38 of the Law 30/1992, of 26 November, of Juridical Diet of the Public Administrations and of the Common Administrative Procedure. The personal data that collect , will not be yielded to any another unit of the UA or company, administration or organism.
The participation in this contest supposes the acceptance of his bases
Any no foreseen case in the present bases will be resolved by the jury.
1. The University of Alicante, with charge to the budgetary application 60931001 of the Centre of Cost 011650, will allocate to this announcement 1.800%u20AC. The execution of said endowment is supeditada to the availability of liquidity of the University of Alicante.
Office of the Vice President of Social Responsibility, Inclusion and Equality
Vicerrectorado de Responsabilidad Social, Inclusión e Igualdad
Universidad de Alicante
Carretera San Vicente s/n
03690 San Vicente del Raspeig
Tel: (+34) 965 90 9917
Fax: (+34) 965 90 3464
Carretera San Vicente del Raspeig s/n - 03690 San Vicente del Raspeig - Alicante - Tel. 96 590 3400 - Fax 96 590 3464