• Decide on the relevance and location of links on the main page
• Decide on the publication of information through the "last news" section
Upon entering any section from the homepage, you enter the first level of the site, where the Corporate Web Committee applies the following specific competences:
SPECIFIC COMPETENCES FOR THE FIRST LEVEL
• Define the data structure of the first level
• Decide on the relevance and location of links in the first level
On clicking any link from the first level, you reach the second level of the website. The Corporate Web Committee's specific responsibilities in this second level are as follows:
SPECIFIC COMPETENCES FOR THE SECOND LEVEL
• Review the content of the sections of the second level
• Request information update
• Request that the information conforms to edition standards
When you run any of the links on the second level, you access the third level of the site. On the third level and below, the Corporate Web Committee delegates its powers to the Offices of the Vice Presidents, faculties, schools, institutes, centres, offices, departments and units concerned. The role of the committee at these levels is limited to observe that those persons responsible for the University of Alicante's websitr maintain the corporate identity.
SPECIFIC COMPETENCES FOR THE THIRD AND FOLLOWING LEVELS
• Ensure that the contents conform to existing standards and recommendations (link to corporate regulations).
Universidad de Alicante Carretera de San Vicente del Raspeig s/n 03690 San Vicente del Raspeig Alicante (Spain)