Proceedings of the Journées 2017
- Posting of presentations
As in previous editions, we intend that the Program at the Journées
website include links to the PDF files of your presentations.
- In case you cannot give your consent please let us know before November 15.
oral presentations, we will post a PDF file obtained from the file you
uploaded. If you have to make some changes, e.g. correcting typos,
please send the new file (in PDF) before the same date.
can be posted after their pdf files are submitted to
firstname.lastname@example.org. For large files, we ask you to send a link to the
file instead, since transferring large files by email can cause
The Proceedings will be published only in electronic form (as a book
with ISBN) and will be available at the usual repository of the
previous JSR editions and the Journées 2017 web site as well (https://syrte.obspm.fr/jsr/journees2017/
Contributions also will be accessible individually, as customary.
We cordially invite you to prepare a paper with your contribution(s).
- General instructions
Deadline for submission: January 15, 2018
Recommended number of pages:
- Invited talks: 4-8 pages
- Ordinary talks: 4-6 pages
- Posters: 2-4 pages
(Notice that a strict number of pages is no longer a mandatory
requirement but may be relaxed in special cases, since the proceedings
are in digital form)
Besides and as a novelty, the authors of
posters may opt to reproduce their poster in the Proceedings as it was
composed, instead of transforming it into a short paper. In such a
case, they only have to provide a PDF file with their poster (not a
Source files of papers
- All papers submitted for publication in the Proceedings of the Journées must be written in LaTeX.
- Authors must follow the model provided in this sample (model of JSR2017 paper.tex) and name their files according to the conventions described below
Names of files
Please name your LaTeX source file and the files for images (if any)
according to the following conventions for compatibility with the
proceedings processing scripts and procedures:
- LaTeX source: lastname.tex or lastnameN.tex (where N is a number indicating the order of your multiple papers in the programme)
files: If they are e.g. PostScript (or pdf) files, lastname_nn.ps (or
lastname_nn.pdf) or lastnameN_nn.ps (or lastnameN_nn.pdf) where nn (01,
02, etc.) is a number identifying each image in your paper.
- On-line submission is recommended, by uploading your files at this page
case of problems you may email to: email@example.com. In any case,
notice that sending large files by email can cause troubles and
providing a link for downloading may be a useful alternative.