The contributions were arranged into five sessions
- Earth’s rotation theory and modelling.
- Earth's rotation observation and model validation.
- Celestial and terrestrial reference systems and frames, with particular attention to Earth rotation.
- Solar system dynamics, relativity, and time scales.
- New frontiers in Earth rotation, miscellaneous topics and discussions
Program access here. The slides of each presentation are accessible and downloadable by clicking on the respective author’s name in the program.
Guidelines for presenters:
- Presenter guidelines oral: here
- Presenter guidelines for poster presentations: here