- Timescale for implementation of the new Master’s Degree
- Implemented in the academic year 2009-2010, in order to enable students to complete the training stage and commence their doctorate studies.
- Equivalence Recognition Procedures, where appropriate, between the current and the new course programme.
- Since this Master’s Degree does not strictly represent the transformation of a previous degree, credit equivalence between previous studies and this course is not envisaged.
- Studies that will be discontinued and replaced by the proposed Master’s Degree:
- Officially recognised Master’s Degree in Construction, forming part of the officially recognised Postgraduate Programme in Construction, Technology, Research and Development, regulated by Royal Decree 56/2005.